We give you the confidence you need to protect your assets, facilities and business sustainability.
WHAT DO WE CONTRIBUTE?
Specialization in security for industrial environments.
OT networks in the industry.
Specialized protocols very dependent on the manufacturers of machines.
Use of PLC and RTU designed to control physical components.
Embedded operating systems that are proprietary or difficult to update.
Obsolete operating systems of widespread use in the industry.
Availability of facilities.
Expert professional team:
- Problems of SCADA, ICS and industrial networks security.
- Certified consultants (CISA and CISM) in regulations and good security practices.
Close partnership with the main security manufacturers in the market.
We work with the main AI market platforms
Active member of the Industrial Cybersecurity Center and CSI LK.
We have our own cognitive solutions with an initial base of pre-loaded training.
Present in knowledge groups related to cybersecurity in critical industrial infrastructures and smart metering.
We share industrial safety projects with the client and accompany him in the business.
- OT network correctly segregated and segmented to isolate risk and threats.
- Accesses to the OT network controlled and audited.
- OT network permanently monitored.
- Generation and management of security events specific to the industrial world.
- Programs and configurations of PLCs and robots protected by backup policies.
What do we do?
- Vulnerability scan.
- Tools for assessment.
- Intrusion test execution.
- Definition of plans.
STRATEGY AND REGULATIONS
- Definition / revision of security regulations.
- Analysis of current situation versus best practices in cybersecurity and PIC law.
- Cybersecurity risks and action plans.
- Strategies and procedures for crisis management.
- Firewalling and perimeter security.
- Control of applications.
- Identity management.
- Information management control.
- Confidentiality and privacy.
- Management of security events.
- Version control and backup.
SUPPORT AND TRAINING
- ICS incident and cyber-attack management.
- Specific training on implanted solutions.
- Dissemination and awareness in cybersecurity.